With the global economic environment posing challenges for companies in the domestic and export markets, Shannon Chamber has been busy assembling a panel of impressive speakers to demonstrate how companies can future-proof their businesses through using lean principles.
The conference includes an A3 Project Storyboards’ Street event, sponsored by LBS Partners, which is a very dynamic way of showing how companies are solving problems within their organisations.
The ‘Street Event’ will include displays of nine shortlisted A3 storyboards which have been submitted by:
- Atlantic Aviation Group – Material returns to stock
- Edwards Lifesciences – Output increase by 500% on Cleanroom Manufacturing Process
- Edwards Lifesciences – Problems as Gifts – Using A3 approach during enforced downtime to transform process
- Cook Medical – The Plastic Stents manufacturing business unit project
- Analog Devices Limerick – Analog intends to half its carbon footprint by 2030 and has a carbon neutrality goal of zero by 2050
- Berka Solutions Ltd. – Operational Excellence Program for SMEs
- Zimmer Biomet Oranmore – PPK Rosler Risk Reduction
- Zimmer Biomet Oranmore – G7 Hip Cup Anodising Process Capability Improvement – Using Lean methodology to reduce rework rate from the anodising process from 22% to 3%
- Zimmer Biomet – Rework for two tone and blotching on the anodised surface.